Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wonderful Italian Wedding











On July 21st I had the opportunity to photograph the wedding of John & Mary at the DoubleTree Hotel at Cabrillo Marina, in San Pedro.  I was so impressed with this wonderful Italian wedding. The pretty bridesmaids dresses, the fun wedding party, including two cousins from Italy, Mary's sister Dora’s 6 cute kids in the wedding party, the custom made signs, the personalized decorations at the reception, the beautiful hand made wedding favors, the delicious Italian cookies and cannoli. Everything was awesome! I captured all the details, including all the guests.  The photos are all online, so everyone can view and enjoy them.  Now I look forward to creating an amazing design for their wedding album.
 
This wedding was extra special for me because I had photographed Dora's wedding 10 years ago, so it was great to be with the family again.  And then at the end of the day to have such an assortment of Italian cookies and cannoli....what a treat!

No comments: